- Machine designed to remove sizes lower than the predefined diameters.
- The fruit is carried on a mesh/perforated belt. Smaller sized fruit falls through the holes and the rest passes along.
- The smaller fruit is carried outside of the sorter on a conveyor belt or tray, as selected.
- Painted steel structure.
- Fixed diameter size for removal, predefined by the customer.
- Mesh speed control.
- Mesh vibration system for enhanced fruit placement.
- Galvanised metal mesh.
- Length 1,500 mm.
- 1.1 kW installed power.
- Stainless metal mesh.
- Perforated plastic belt.
- Width according to desired production.
- Electrical control panel.
- Vertical bypass with double belt (2 sizes).
- Vertical bypass with conveyor belt below to remove/not remove.
- Multiple mesh remover (in series) depending on the number of sizes to remove.