Machine designed to transport citrus fruit and other types of fruit although it may be used for other applications such as raising fruit while it is being conveyed. The gap between the rollers is ideal to raise the fruit on a gradient that is not very steep.
- Galvanised steel structure.
- Stainless steel side profiles in contact with the fruit.
- Ø55 rollers with conical bushing on the ends.
- Gear motor traction.
- Speed control.
- Width and length according to need.
- Box tipping stand.
- Stainless steel structure, shafts and pinions.
- Galvanised aluminium or PVC rollers.
- Rings in between to separate categories/sizes.
- Other roller diameters.
- Roller rotation.