Machine designed and prepared to transport boxes through circuits with angles.
- Painted steel structure.
- Transport of boxes on slat chain.
- Polyethylene curves to guide the chain.
- Stainless steel slat chain.
- 500 mm turning radius.
- 0.37 kW installed power.
- Slat curve: standard model.
- Roller curve: made up of a circuit of rotating conical rollers. Chain-driven.
- Modular belt curve: same operation as the slat curve but with a modular belt.
- Plastic slat chain.
- Different turning radiuses.
- Output to left or right.
- 90º or 180º curve.